- Nineteenth Century household fire exstinguisher. Hayward's glass "hand grenades" contained the chemical carbon tetrachloride.
- Quill pen used during the Nineteenth Century.
- Gold toothpick crafted in the Nineteenth Century.
- Human hair earrings. Hair jewelry became popular in the latter half of the Nineteenth Century, particularly after it found the approval of Queen Victoria.
- Crocheted mitts (not covering the fingertips) worn by many Nineteenth Century women.
- Nineteenth Century silver marrow spoon
Return to Web Activities Main page
Return to Archives Homepage
Updated: September 18, 2008